“Gene Autry’s 10 Cowboy Codes and Some of Mine”
Click to Go Back >>> www.ElectricBicycle-Outdoor-Store.com
Gene Autry was a Good Guy/Cowboy. I always enjoy watching his movies.
When I out found he had Ten Codes for a Cowboy, I had to find them. (www.autry.com) I like to share them with you, and also …have added a few of mine.
Author Holly George-Warren researched the origins of Gene Autry’s Cowboy code and wrote about it in her award winning book Public Cowboy No. 1 .The Life and Times of Gene Autry.
GENE AUTRY’S COWBOY CODES
5. He must not advocate or possess racially or religiously
6. He must help people in distress.
7. He must be a good worker.
8. He must keep himself clean in thought, speech,
actions and personal habits.
9. He must respect women, parents and his nation’s laws.
10. The Cowboy is a patriot.
…And a Few of Mine!
- While driving in Traffic! Be Courteous and let Cars blinker on change lanes.
- Pick Up Lost Dogs!
- Go Ahead and Feed the Ducks!
- Give Water to Thirsty Animals!
- Give a Couple of Dollars to someone that homeless!
- Don’t Judge someone until you walk three moons in there shoes.
I hope you enjoyed the Ten Codes for a Cowboy and pass them along. Be kind, be yourself, be humorous and respect people.
Don’t Feel Guilty …if you’re not married, don’t have a lot of friends, rent instead of own, drive a cheap car.
Be happy with what you got. Take the cards that are dealt to you and go with the flow.
(C-Copyrighted 2010 by Jim Welsh, All Rights Reserved)
Note: All prices in US Dollars