Search by Keyword
EW Warranty and Return Policy
- SCOOTER WARRANTY : MODELS EW-36 and EW-66
THREE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
Three (3) years from the date of purchase on all structural frame components; including platform, seat post, and frame.
ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
One (1) year from the date of purchase, if any part or electronic component of the Scooter is found upon examination to be defective in material and or workmanship, it will be repaired or replaced, at EWheels option, without charge.
LABOR AND SERVICE CALL CHARGES ARE NOT INCLUDED: The purchaser is responsible for the delivery to the authorized repair facility. Satisfactory proof of purchase and the date of purchase are always required. For warranty service, please contact the dealer/company from whom you purchased your EWheels product.
SHIPPING - DOMESTIC: All warranty items will be shipped via FedEx Ground. Requested expedited shipping will be at the expense of the purchaser.
SHIPPING - INTERNATIONAL: Parts will be provided under warranty at no charge, but shipping to any offshore and/or international location will be the responsibility of the purchaser. International and offshore end-users must contact the dealer/distributor directly to initiate the warranty process.
ONE-YEAR WARRANTY EXCEPTIONS
MOTOR: In cases where there is an increase in the operational noise level, the warranty does not apply. (An increase in operational noise level usually occurs due to abusive and excessive strain on the scooter).
The batteries are warranted by EWheels for 6 months after the purchase of the Unit.
SERVICE: Warranty service can be performed by EWheels or by an authorized EWheels service facility. Do not return faulty parts to EWheels without prior consent. A request for a Return Authorization is required prior to returning items. All transportation costs and shipping damage incurred while submitting units and/or parts for repair or replacement are the responsibility of the original purchaser.
Page 1of 2
WARRANTY EXCLUSIONS: This warranty is only given to the original purchaser of the Scooter.
This Warranty excludes:
• Consumable items which may need replacing due to normal wear and tear (tires, tubes, belts, bulbs, upholstery and seating, throttle, brakes, motor brushes, fuses, plastic shrouds and footrest covers, etc.)
• Damaged caused by: battery fluid spillage or leakage, abuse, misuse, accident, or negligence, improper operation, excessive loading, maintenance, or storage, commercial use or use other than normal.
• Used other than for the purpose of the purchaser’s mobility.
• Repairs and/or modifications made to any part of the scooter without specific and prior consent from EWheels.
• Labor, service calls, shipping, and other charges incurred for repair of the product not approved by EWheels.
Batteries: Batteries carry a limited warranty which is subject to a stringent wear and tear clause. Any battery faults due to a defect in the original manufacture will normally become obvious within the first two months of use. Any gradual deterioration in performance after this period is normally associated with fair wear and tear, misuse or accidental damage and as such is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. There is no other express warranty.
Implied warranties, including those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, are limited to one (1) year from the date of the original purchase and to the extent permitted by law. Any and all implied warranties are excluded. This is the exclusive remedy. Liabilities for consequential damages under any and all warranties are excluded.
- Returns - Shipping
- RETURNS & WARRANTIES
Damaged or Defective Items
If you receive a damaged or defective item, contact our Customer Service Department within 3 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org . And Electric Bicycle Outdoor Store 813 872-6311
- Please be prepared to supply the order number and item number from your original confirmation e-mail, as well as your e-mail address and phone number. ELECTRIC WHEELS will make every reasonable effort to assist you by either providing replacement parts or technical assistance to solve the problem.
- SHIPPING CHARGES INCLUDED IN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE MERCHANDISE ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR RETURNING MERCHANDISE AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE IMPORTANT
Credit or Refund
You can expect a credit or refund, less a 20% restocking and handling fee, in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 30 days of our receiving your returned product back complete and in good and unused condition. You will be refunded the purchase price, EXCLUDING the all initial shipping cost and a 20% restocking fee.
Note: All prices in US Dollars